Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index Welcome to the [LJC] Forum.
Clan Discussions, Linux Help, WineX Help, and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When? Where? EVER?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index -> Clan Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Berlappen

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 8:50 am    Post subject: When? Where? EVER? Reply with quote

Not that i'll even get to play, but cmon you guys gotta battle it up some more. You'll never know if you can match against XP users. Confused

RFA?
[LJC]the1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.. RFA? i thought that clan was no more.....
Berlappen

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BSOV?
JKTP?
TU PUTO?

Razz

i dunno, i don't know anymore lol

and ya i think they are no more, just last guys i saw you fought........ever match up with Fear clan?
Saberboy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RFA is gone foreva. well their site is still up but as for the leader, he joined OoS and the others went solo. tell you one thing tho...[LJC] is still standing strong baby....its the power of the source and the people thats in it. long live [LJC] hip hip hurray! anyhow.... i though we need to warm up before we fight some of the better clans.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saberboy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we gonna get some matches going just wait a couple weeks. probably the {GOM} clan will be the first. that should give us a prospective on where we stand at this moment. i would like everybody to participate, [and thats everybody in the clan Sad ] but if you behave you can come and join us via spectator mode berl. maybe i even let you wear the tag but thats all. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Berlappen

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, if i be there, i be playin. Twisted Evil

you'll need me, i can be the secret weapon Razz

and shit what clan can stand up to LJC? Maybe some panzies from Darkside who play technical bullshit and wait for your every attack? hehehe kinda like the way the1 plays me Confused

i said start that shit up nigga, i'll be ready Smile
always am
Saberboy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well.. apparently you're not ready for the source, how can you handle clanmatches bro? Confused its mutual you know. you give some you get some. hm.. ..kinda like oral sex Cool
Berlappen

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uuuuuummmmmmmm heh i think you just get some in that case lol

well well then, let me know how messed up you guys get........i'll be here.................maybe

cya round
[LJC]the1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nigga, why u talking shit about my fighting style, eh? ....just cuz i own u don't mean u gotta talk smack... Rolling Eyes it's true, i do whore yellow on ya... but then it's not like u can't do it. muahahaha muahahaha Embarassed *fart, burp, fart, burp, scratch my bawlz, pick my nose.. fart.. scratch my ass* muahahah muahahaha *cought cought cough, choke, puke, fart* muahahah muahahaha *poop*

oh yah, and.... regarding the "secret weapon" thing, well.. that position is already taken, but , we have the "secret bitch" position open.. it can be yours bro, all yours and for yourself only. it's a great deal and it can be all yours for a low price of a fart. And just because it is u, i will throw in somthing extra for ya... you can also take the position of the "clan mascot" ..that's right, it's 2 in 1... how can you refuse it.. i thought so... Wink

Peace Twisted Evil

Saberboy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll think about it, you just get here on the 17th for the showdown. oh and dont forget your system just incase cause i'll be using the lappy and theres only two other systems available. ok so see you this sunday. hey lets team up against the one. how about it?
Berlappen

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This summer maybe.........I'll cya at the showdown in spirit..........and in cable from my house mmmmmuuuuuhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if GOM needs a member...... Twisted Evil
[LJC]the1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah.. I'm sure they could use one, but they need a clan mascot too.. so, there is a spot open for ya Wink

btw, dude, don't give us that shit.. u better b here!! My new DSL will suffice for everyone!
Trust me bro, we don't care if your ugly, fat, or 35 year old man called Bill. As long as you b here, u cool! And we won't force any linux on ya either, i think u made it quite clear that u don't want any of that. We're just trying to have a lan party going... Rolling Eyes

Peace Twisted Evil
Berlappen

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You and yo damn penguin be the mascot! HOE BAG

bleh! you don't give ME that shiznit. I never said i was cruzing and a lan party in the summer is much more convenient. Don't get all BH over it, damn. BH = BUTT HURT Rolling Eyes

i'm a god damn pretty boy and i'll be turning 20 three days before Saber turns 30 or whatever he's at Laughing
but i can't do it comming up yall, but when.......
SCHHHHHHOOOOOOOLLL'SS OUT FO SUMMA!

I thought i mighta been the youngest guy playin here, but i'm thinkin Red's like 13? Mr. Green
Saberboy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! we all young at heart. so whats wrong with being 30, being a virgin, not having any pubes, and play games 24/7? Confused uh.... i gotta go....
Saberboy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeppie! more bandwidth for me Cool ups.. sry you cant make it bro Rolling Eyes eheh cough heh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index -> Clan Wars All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: