Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index Welcome to the [LJC] Forum.
Clan Discussions, Linux Help, WineX Help, and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[LJC] vs {GOM}

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index -> Clan Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saberboy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: [LJC] vs {GOM} Reply with quote

ive scheduled this event on the day of the lan party on may 17th between the hours of 2-5PM. they yet to accept the invitation but the dates and hours can vary a bit. this is it folks...our first match in a long while. you asked for it you got it. i proposed a 6 vs 6 but it depends on how many of you will show for the event. give me your thoughts on this so i can make further arrangements. Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Berlappen

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe
i think i was the only one who asked for it, and i won't even be playin! lol

you might wanna re think it Saber, unless Red and Arimus can get away from day care and help you guys out that day....... Razz

just a friendly suggestion

(pause of boredom).............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hey this reminds me, anyone every play D2 on battle net? Koreans would mob on the west servers and if you did this ................... in you entire text box it would kick all korean players in your specific game...........aaaaahhhhhhhhhh those were fun times.
[LJC]the1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berl, you're not the only 1 who was asking for the clan war, prettymuch everyone.. it's been hanging over our heads for a while now.. but thanx for sparking the begining of the begining. Laughing

...pause of silence.........................................*fart.............................

anyhow, 6on6 i think is bad, it should be 4 on 4 or the most 5 on 5. This will leave us 2 spares incase of conflict of interest or for those who have a life or a girlfrend.. than we don't know if Red can make it.. might be grounded or something.. and Law, we all know how busy law is so we need to respect that as well. Then there is saberboy... well.. he is on and off.. work, flat tire, pussy call.. whatever. Sal, hmmm.. he probably will be there.. not sure if he got band practice, but we can almost count him in. Then brando, eh? well.. i trust that nigga to show up (giving he dosn't oversleep)

shit.. now that i think about it.. i don't give a fuck wheater it's only me and berl fighting that clan war.... cuz one thing is for sure = I WILL BE THERE. 100% guaranteed, or your monkey back (99.9% restocking fee applies)

peace Twisted Evil
Saberboy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok well i updated the my {GOM} thread and changed it to 4 vs 4. if you guys want to add anything else plz feel free. but i would like to have this resolve this on our part by the end of the week, so {GOM} can work with it with their members. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saberboy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually macie has started a thread about matches in the members section of the forum about a week ago. i just felt everyone should see the outcome. as faar as the lan thingy goes there are 3ppl you can count on and they are: juicy juice (only if he gets his own static ip) sal (he comin back from new york on the 14th, so the band is out of the way) Saber (gonna get plenty of fetta the day before so its all good) Wink [LJC] rocks! and so is [Berlappen]! but we rock more Twisted Evil muhahahha cough hah ah cough eah hmm er yea.
xReDMaStErx

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can hopefully make it if im not grounded.
[LJC]the1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, unground yourself biznatch... or else! Mad

peace Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index -> Clan Wars All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: