Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index Welcome to the [LJC] Forum.
Clan Discussions, Linux Help, WineX Help, and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doom, BLEH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index -> Movie Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Doom, BLEH Reply with quote

I wasn't too impressed with this one. It wasnt exactly like the game but it was far from scarey and wayyyy too predictable. Some of you might enjoy it but I think I've just seen too many horror/action movies. Special effects are pretty good. Well it was somewhat good, I guess if you wanted to take a babe it would be more enjoyable, not a complete waste of money but I wouldnt watch it twice.
Saberboy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i got hooked up with the tickets for premier night but i have to tell you.. that movie sucked a big one. i was hoping having the rock in there would spice things up a bit but i was wrong. very badly directed, and very badly acted. that white guy, you know who it is once you see him, was beginning to really annoy me after the first 5 minutes. the whole team actually was made up of bunch of goofballs. i really liked Karl Urban character in bourne supremacy but it was a big letdown.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index -> Movie Reviews All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: