Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index Welcome to the [LJC] Forum.
Clan Discussions, Linux Help, WineX Help, and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I like men...and clan wars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index -> Clan Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: I like men...and clan wars Reply with quote

WOOO!!! go WoV woooo!...what was i gonna say again...uhh

o well better just bust out in freestlye(you may recognize this)
This is admiral biatch to base camp, the stormtroopers have gone on strike, and i have no experience with this type of shit, Who do i call for help? Its the V to the A to the D-E-R Reconstructing the death star, with my slick swade suite thats black like tar, fucking you up no matter who you are, Shut the mother fuckers up, we're about to get dark side, pull up on your planet, death star drive by, fuck the feable rebels cuz they're skillz aint shit, as long as my TIE fighters stay lit, O SHIT YODA ON THE SCENE! 900 year Fiend smokin dahgobah green, bitches on my tip like lando on liquor, man your just jealous of my black dick sticker, RAAWWRRR!, tell em chewie, had leah all drunk up wanna do me, STFU man leahs my sister, the only thing your getting is a beat off blister, Luke use the force before intercourse, and luke dont forget, bitches aint nothing but hos' with trix, Obi-Wan im the top gun, chosen one hotter then both suns, Vader aint nothing hes got his hand up in splints, hes slower then the first pentium chip! DARK SIDE! We're the ones who bring worth to this fucking universe, Rebels, You'll know we'll fucking win cuz we'll fight to the end, Dark side! i can feel the anger dwelling within you! Rebels!, or else you'll feel Vaders dick in you biatch! [Jabba rabbling] Jaba you aint nothing but a fat ass slug, fake gold chains, you sorry ass thug, sitting in your palace with your blue headed whore trap door to the rancor, C3PO: O MY GOODNESS GRATIOUS ME!, im a gay mans golden fantasy, programed for homo-ectasy 10 million forms of gay positioning, but R2D2 gives it up for free, Jar Jar Binks: Mezza like to drink and smoke all night, mezza like to fight adn fukka your wife, mezza dont care cuz me a so dumb, mezza fuck you with me thumb, uza wanta mezza cuz mezza want some uza wanta mezza cuz me want some, cuz mezza want to cum! YODA: YEA BOI! THIS GOES OUT TO ALL YOU BITCHES ON THE PUSSY PLANET EARTH! FUCK NOT WITH THE REBELS FOR TOO POWER ARE WE WITH THE FORCE, IM TLAKING ABOUT SOME REAL SPACE GANGTA SHIT, NOW PASS THE THE BLUNT JOE AND LETS FUCK SOME SORRY HOES UP!
[LJC]the1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm.... Blah Blah
Saberboy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, havent seen that one yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saberboy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....wait, was that a challenge?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol it would be IF our members didnt retire or are just not active i rather pay CoD or CS compared to JA i just do it for a social thing from JA but when a new patch comes out adn katarn returns y not?
Saberboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good to me
Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats this?!?! 7 WoVs on tonight?! we may be coming back but for the mean time im playing CS and CoD by the name of Ra maybe see some of you ladies there
[LJC]slack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats this?!? there are OTHER games besides JKA... no... it isnt possible.

JK(AO[1.02:]) is to life, as life is to JK(AO[1.02:]).

now theres some brackets for ya!
Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well what gamnes does everyone else play i play CS CoD War3 AoM HW2 JA and soon HL2 and CZ
Acid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yes Warcraft 3..... been awhile since i played that, used to be pretty l33t but its been awhile
Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was meh only like level 20 in RT and 15 in solo with a Solo rec of 167-53 and RT rec of 182-98 and FFA 10-11 by the name of RanDumB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the [LJC] Forum. Forum Index -> Clan Wars All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: